Media & I.T.
The Media & IT committee focuses on enriching and enhancing the technological skills of our members. We strive to keep all information on the web professional and up to date. In addition, we are in charge of video, photography, and social media for all events and gatherings.
- To inform those who possess an interest in our prestigious organization including current members, potential prospective members, the Baruch College student body, and even professionals.
- Use the latest in multimedia technologies to maximize communication & outreach by providing an interactive media link to Sigma Alpha Delta and externally to the Baruch College community as well as to our general audience.
- To teach committee members the importance of emerging technologies as well as give them real world experience with said technologies.
Vice Chair of IT: Kevin Lam
- Develop and oversee materials needed for IT related events, workshops and site visits
- Accompanies members/chair to mandatory outside Meetups and keeps track of member attendance
Vice Chair of Media
- Manage media-based projects such as photography, videos, audio broadcasts, and any interactive media used on the site and within the committees
- Use social media in accordance with the Site Administrators and Social Media Team
Vice Chair of Cinematography: Anatoly Kuteliya
- Creates video and other promotional multimedia to share on our social media and website
- Works alongside the chair and vice chair of photography to capture each major event
Vice Chair of Photography
- Works alongside the chair and vice chair of cinematography to capture each event through photography
- Manages mandatory committee member photography submissions