Corporate Communications Committee was developed to help students grow academically, professionally and expand their networks. Throughout the year, we will create communications skill-building workshops, represent our Society at corporate and networking events, and help spearhead and co-sponsor Sigma and Baruch events.
- To leverage our Society’s large network and secure professional and prestigious guest speakers, internships, opportunities and training for our Sigma members.
- To provide students with training in communications skills like: public speaking, interviewing, networking, personal branding, personal pitch and using LinkedIn.
- To help expand our Society’s network by promoting it on social media platforms, on campus and at corporate and networking events our Committee will attend.
Vice Chair of Corporate Communications
- Assist Chair and Vice Chairs with all Committee activities and tasks.
- Manage and coordinate events and tasks that Chair is unavailable for.
- Assist with bi-weekly Committee activity report.
Vice Chair of Operations
- Research relevant corporate and networking events, spearhead them with the student team, and help students market the Society and each other to professionals and potential employers.
- Network with professionals and help coordinate workshops and events.
- Take student attendance in workshops and events.
Vice Chair of Student Affairs
- Track and update students about their induction progress.
- Respond to students’ questions, concerns or suggestions about the Committee and Society in person and via emails.
- Assist with outgoing Committee emails about workshops and events.